We are always looking to purchase or trade for the following
items for resale and our personal collections (Items in BOLD are
1. Anything relating to the American Volunteer Group (AVG, Flying Tigers).
1a. WWII USN Submarine Medical Officer Badge in the 'Deep Wave' Pattern manufactured by either GEMSCO or H&H.
2. WW1 US aviation insignia, WINGS, uniforms, posters, aircraft parts, etc. & especially Aero Squadron Badges.
3. WW2 and earlier Scarce/Rare/Variant US aviation wings & badges.
4. US AAF/Air Force, Navy, USMC squadron patches Korean War & earlier.
5. WWI and earlier Foreign Aviation Wings & Badges, from all countries: Allied and Central Powers.
6. Book: Officers of the Zone of Advance A listing of WWI officers overseas at the front published by the US government.
7. Patches, pins, bracelets, etc. relating to the CBI Theater in WW2, especially aviation related.
8. US Army Air Forces Theater made Distinctive Insignia.
9. Old Western Lawman badges 1910’s & earlier & Old Federal & State Law Enforcement badges 1930’s & earlier.
10. WW2 and earlier foreign aviation wings & badges.
11. US Air Force, US Navy, and USMC Theater made squadron patches from the Vietnam War.
12. 1930’s & older US & foreign Airline wings, hat badges, & lapel pins.
13. Old Police & Fire badges (1950’s-back on Police, 1910’s-back on Fire)
14. Northwest Coast Indian art, 1930’s & earlier.
15. Pre-WW2 Airline & Travel posters.
16. Old interesting men’s wrist watches.
17. Southwest American Indian pottery 1930’s & earlier.
18. American Indian art pre 1900.
19. Arts & Crafts period furniture, lighting, pottery, & accessories.
The Flying Tiger Antiques
PO Box 1440
Portsmouth, NH 03802
Phone: (603) 501-8540
Fax: (413) 638-5732